Love is a word that binds all races and nations of the world together. That is one thing we have in common as humans. Eventually, most of us come to a point in our lives when we want to be bonded in love to our significant other forever. There are many ways we do it.
But even though we have love in common, money ends up separating us in the way we celebrate love. Some of us have it huge and lavish, while some have a small and simple wedding, with a few weddings falling in between. In the end, we are all celebrating love.
There is sweet harmony in the dress code. The bride’s dress alone is stunning. The decorations, impressive, the term: out of this world, is a description that fits perfectly. We’re fortunate we are invited to these weddings to add that extra layer of harmony, a symphony of colors, glamor, class, and beauty. The feelings these weddings stir up in wedding guests is palpable on their faces. Life couldn’t be sweeter.
25 of the Most Expensive Places to Get Married
Couples go to great lengths to make sure their weddings will forever be remembered. And why not? It’s the beginning of the rest their lives together. A once in a lifetime event for them, why should it be anything less? According to XO Group Press Release, couples spend the most on their weddings in these cities. These are the Top 25 Most Expensive Places to Get Married:
- New York – Manhattan: $78,464
- New York – Long Island: $67,831
- New Jersey – North/Central: $62,606
- Illinois – Chicago: $60,035
- New York – Outer Boroughs: $59,027
- Massachusetts – Cape Cod: $58,608
- New York – Westchester/Hudson Valley: $54,428
- Rhode Island: $52,328
- Florida – Southern: $48,596
- Pennsylvania – Philadelphia/Delaware: $48,093
- New Jersey – South: $46,486
- California – Santa Barbara/Ventura: $45,957
- California – Los Angeles: $44,062
- Massachusetts – Boston: $44,028
- California – San Francisco/Greater Bay Area: $42,716
- Louisiana – New Orleans: $42,628
- Connecticut: $42,127
- Texas – Houston/East TX: $40,285
- DC – Washington DC/Northern VA/Suburban MD: $40,176
- California – San Diego: $37,268
- Texas –Austin/San Antonio/South TX/Central TX: $36,522
- Maryland – Baltimore: $35,861
- Michigan – Detroit: $35,576
- California – Orange County: $35,303
- NY – Capital District/Upstate NY: $34,874
This information is provided by the XO Group.
It’s not uncommon to find lavish and breathtaking weddings in these cities. Of course, that’s the reason why they’re on the list in the first place. But you can also have the wedding of your dreams right here in Tucson, Arizona. Mariachi Alegre de Tucson has been invited to play in many in and around Tucson. Judging by the weddings we’ve played for, we can boldly say the couples have eyes for class, beauty, and the elite. Residents of Arizona do.
Have Mariachi at your Wedding – Extra Special Performance
You have your own wedding coming? Why not invite us to help you make it an unforgettable experience for you and your guests? There are theories that the word ‘mariachi’ was derived from a French word, ‘marriage’ for marriage. Which goes to say, mariachi music is for your wedding. As you invite us to play for you, you make your wedding complete, everything in order just as it’s meant to be!