Mariachi bands are great, but most people only think of them for weddings, birthday parties, Quinceañeras, and other similar celebrations. No one thinks of hiring a Mariachi band for a Christmas party—and that’s insane! Christmas is a perfect time to have such fun and amazing music for a great party.
- Christian/Catholic influences on the Mexican culture: Many holidays celebrated in Mexico and the surrounding areas have mixed Catholicism and Aztec (or other native Mexican peoples) traditions into a beautiful season of mass celebration. Spread the knowledge of love of such beautiful traditions with the wonderful music of Mexico.
- Keep everyone awake and moving after over-eating: After everyone has had their full of the wonderful food that has been prepared (or catered, we don’t judge), it can be great to get up and dance about a bit. No one will resist dancing to the upbeat Mariachi music our performers will bring to your party. Even those aunts, uncles, or cousins who “don’t dance,” will be on the dance floor shakin’ their groove thing!
- Great for large parties: The bigger the party, the better. Large office parties, large family seasonal gatherings, or just a neighborhood block party to celebrate Christmas will benefit from these wonderful performers. Have everyone chip in a bit to hire a live band instead of pumping recorded music/
- No need to rent speakers: If you’re having a large party, you’ll probably either be at a large indoor venue, in a yard or a park, or some other sort of outdoor venue. Speakers can be expensive, and DJ’s are overrated. Live mariachi music doesn’t need much amplification.
- No boring DJ: Some DJ’s are pretentious and won’t listen to requests, and others only work on requests and boring set lists. Our Mariachi performers will read the crowd and know what songs people will love to hear to get their booties on the dance floors, or what music to play to let everyone rest and calm down for a few minutes.
- Anyone and everyone can enjoy Mariachi: No matter where you’re from, where your family is from, or what music you normally listen to, Mariachi music is intoxicating. There’s no rule stating you must be of Mexican decent to love this music. Embrace the culture of others by listening to the music and talking to the performers.
- Enjoy performers who will socialize: Instead of being like boring pieces of furniture, our performers will involve themselves in the party (in a professional manner) and they will include guests into the performance in some way, shape, or form (encouraging dancing, taking requests, etc).
For your holiday parties large or small, consider the Mariachi performers with Mariachi Alegre De Tucson. We are the best of the best and can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you. Book now before someone else takes your party day!